Why work with 2010 Legacies Now?
2010 Legacies Now is proud to be an organization which finds innovative ways to work with individuals, groups and other organizations across the province in our quest to see all BC communities discovering and creating lasting legacies leading up to the 2010 Games and beyond.
Our employees are at the heart of our innovation, our partner and customer experience and our service delivery. We support our employees to achieve their best both personally and professionally.
2010 Legacies Now offers an opportunity to:
- work for an organization which has demonstrated success in helping various organizations elevate, expand and sustain their work in social change and innovation;
- work with a diverse group of stakeholders and partners;
- have direct access to senior executive mentoring and coaching.
2010 Legacies Now offers an opportunity for employees to:
- work with a organization which sees change before it occurs and meets that change head on;
- apply their business strengths and expertise to make a significant difference for people and their communities;
- work in an environment which promotes diversity of thought;
- work in an environment which is reinventing itself to support growth and social change.
2010 Legacies Now offers:
- positions where their employees are supported to achieve both personal and professional goals;
- positions where employees work as part of the team, but are able to drive their own work and success individually;
- positions where employees can constantly expand on their current skill sets.
2010 Legacies Now provides:
- support for a healthy work/life balance, including flexible work hours and part-time work options;
- an opportunity to work with a variety of co-workers and partners;
- a commitment to continual employee learning and development, including development of leadership skills for employees at all stages of their career path;
- an opportunity to work in an environment which provides a social element and supports having fun;
- benefits including medical, dental, RRSP, special paid days off, employee and family assistance program.